Reversible, non-slip, thermal insulating pads for under RugBuddy and area rug. Dark side up when installed on top of carpeting.
Light side up when installed on top of tile, wood or vinyl.
- Has enough body and density to resist the horizontal movement that creates the buckling effect of other pads under a rug.
- the light cushioning effect allows the pad, the RugBuddy and the rug to breathe together with no risk of oxidation or discoloration of any flooring surface.
- Will not bond permanently to the floor. It is moveable underlayment, harmless to carpeting, hard floors and rugs.
- 100% textile with no rubber, vinyl, or foam, and is odorless. Easy to install in combination with a RugBuddy.
- Made of two non-woven polyester fabrics that are permanently needle-punched together and coated, on both sides, with a specially formulated water-based pressure sensitive dry adhesive.
- Prevents wrinkling, buckling, crawling or moving of an area rug and RugBuddy on any type of flooring: Tile and Stone, Hardwood, Laminates and wall to wall Carpeting!
- Provides thermal insulation between a hard floor and the RugBuddy heating panel, improving performance and efficiency of the RugBuddy portable under rug floor heating panel.
For more information, please visit www.speedheat.us